Bradford Creek Golf Course is taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. Guided by the recommendations of the CDC and the State of North Carolina, we have been making numerous changes to our golf and restaurant operations to assist in providing the safest experience as possible for our citizens and staff.
While understanding the real threat of the current conditions we are also trying to provide some level of physical activity and limited social interaction. Establishing this balance during a very fluid situation will be challenging, however, we are working to implement processes and practices to meet this dual objective. In an abundance of caution, we have implemented the following practices:
- The Golf Course is open of play, the range will be open, but the clubhouse is closed
- All touch points are being sanitized constantly every day to include;
• All Common Touch Points
• Golf Carts
• Range Baskets
- No scorecard or pencil will be provided
- Golf Shop Merchandise is not for sale at this time.
- Rental Sets are not available at this time.
- Cups will be inverted to limit contact with flag stick and hole. Please leave flag stick in.
- Bunker rakes have been eliminated at this time, use the old "foot rake".
- When possible we will permit single cart usage only (predicated on cart availability).
Aerification of the golf course has been scheduled for the 30th & 31st of March, so 9 holes at a time will be closed for each of these two days for Spring Maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience. To stay as up to date as possible please follow us on Facebook.